Monday, November 26, 2007

Little Books!




So I brought a ton of scrapbook stuff to Dustin's parents. AND I went to hobby lobby 3 times in 4 days (they weren't open on Thanksgiving otherwise it would have been 4 days in a row!!). So I made a bunch of these little books. I think almost 20, only one of which is really close to being finished. Here is the result:







It is supposed to be a book about Chirstmas 2007 (sorta like a journal)



This is the inside. In the all about 2007 I plan on putting a card that has lines for things like "where and with who and things like that" (the details of 2007 christmas)


Then on the other side is a spot for favorite 2007 christmas memories and favorite presents.



On this side will be a card that has spots for favorite christmas things like favorite christmas movie, song, cookie, things like that.

Its almost done and like I said i have about 20 other ones that havent been stamped or anything. i will post more pictures soon. I need to figure out this stupid camera so that the pictures look good!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I like your "journal".........try taking the pictures using paper as a backdrop, they may come out better that way.