Saturday, June 27, 2009

Creativity Challenge

So in light of my new budget (I will post on this tomorrow), I have decided to challenge myself to use the products I have in my stash. I hope to post every week with a challenge to create something during the week using products I already have on hand. It can be a layout, an ATC, a card, or any other crafty project as long as I use the products I have previously selected. So here are the products I plan on using this week:
Something Old: Tool
Here is one of the new EK Success punches that i bought when it first came out because I thought it was so cool. Sadly I think I have used it once since then, so my goal is to use the punch during the week.

Something Old: ProductHeidi Grace embellishments: I think these were on sale somewhere online a couple months ago and I went a tad bit crazy and stocked up. So my challenge will be to use some of these stickers.

Something New: Product
Each week I will challenge myself to use any product that I buy in the previous week. Lask week I bought some of the new BasicGrey June Bug papers and Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Papers so I will be using them this week.

Something New: Tool

I do not plan on buying a new tool every week but since I bought this Spellbound cartridge for the Making Memories slice last week so I will be using this.

No comments: