Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Studio Makeover Week 9

Do you see that?? It's the floor!!! You can see the floor!! YAY! 

In other news - I have been wanting the Distress Stains for months - and I finally bought them - all of them (because really how can you just choose one or two colors??)  I haven't really done anything with them yet other then change the color of these grey tickets - which I'm totally loving!
 
I have a great idea for a mini book for tomorrow's thrifty thursday - hoping it will work out the way it is in my head!  See you tomorrow!
Photobucket

7 comments:

MichelleB said...

Love the effect the stains had on the tickets! Love that I'm not the only one who will buy one of every color too. :)

ArtfullyJune said...

Ohh, I think I need those stains too!

banclothing said...

I can't believe it's 9 weeks already. You must be aching for the room to be done. I have a few places I need to tackle but I don't want to start since I know they will take 9 weeks.

KB said...

ENABLER!!!!!! I've been looking for a reason for these...now I have one!

Emilie said...

Looking good with the studiomakeover.
Keep up the good work!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Yes... I can see it, the floor!
Hp, hip... hooray. Everything is coming together, look'in good gal :]

The Wolfepack Chronicles said...

Looking good! You can do it!